2014-2018 KTM 1290 Super Duke R Blaster-X Integrated LED Tail Light
Add items to the shopping cart to view shipping rates and methods.
- Fits 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018 KTM 1290 Super Duke R.
- Complete Plug and Play Integrated LED tail light with High Quality clear lens - OEM fitment.
- FULL CanBus compatibility for Brake Light and integrated Turn Signals.
- Improved structural design prevents common fatigue failures that occur on the OEM and other aftermarket tail lights.
- Features our Microprocessor based Blaster-X Technology with Brake Alert, Turn Alert, and Strobe Mode.
- New 2nd Generation Programming Interface allows users to easily customize features.
- New Sure-Blink Technology.
- Plug and play connectivity with OEM connectors.
- Recommended accessories: Blaster-X Control Switch
- Made in the USA.
- 2-year Warranty & Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Ships same business day.
The Custom LED Blaster-X Integrated LED Tail Lights are the finest tail lights on the market, and the 2014-2018 KTM 1290 Super Duke R is just one of many motorcycle models that we produce tail lights for.
All of our Blaster-X Integrated LED Tail Lights are hand-made here in the USA by the company owner - and motorcycle enthusiast - who puts his pride and craftsmanship into every single product that we produce. Quite simply, this is the best and brightest production tail light that money can buy.
Each Blaster-X Integrated LED Tail Light features powerful and effective safety features built right into the tail light. These features include: Blaster-X, Brake Alert, Turn Alert, and Strobe Mode. Click to find out more about these features.
If you are new to the Custom LED brand, perhaps you would like to read about what makes Custom LED's Tail Lights the best available. Also, you may want to read about our founding principles that focus on quality and safety, in each motorcycle tail light that we design, manufacture and assemble. For instance, we do not produce Smoked Tail Lights, or Sequential Tail Lights because they go against the principles that this company is founded on.
- Plug-and-Play installation with OEM connectors (tail light AND turn signals)
- OEM Fit with high quality clear lens (want smoked lens?)
- 24 Ultra Bright Red LEDs for running and brake lights
- 24 Ultra Bright Yellow LEDs for turn signals
- Stealth black boards for inconspicuous appearance
- Custom LED ColorChange Technology on-board
- Custom LED Blaster-X PWM technology on-board
- Custom LED Strobe Mode
- Custom LED Brake Alert
- Custom LED Turn Alert
- New 2nd Generation Programming Interface allows users to easily customize features
- New Sure-Blink Technology
- Built in Stage I Load Equalizers
- Robust regulated design for consistent and reliable performance
- 4 MHz microprocessor controlled operation
- 24/7 customer support
- 2-year Warranty & Satisfaction Guarantee
- MADE IN THE USA
- NOT DOT approved
We have a large collection of all Custom LED product videos on the Custom LED YouTube Channel.
The videos in this playlist below are a collection of user-submitted and original videos related to this model motorcycle.
The Custom LED 2014-2018 KTM 1290 Super Duke R Blaster-X Integrated LED Tail Light was designed to function as a direct replacement for the OEM tail light. The unit will install with exactly the same fit and electrical connectors as the OEM unit. No cutting, splicing, or bodywork modifications are required, what so ever.
Additional hardware may be necessary if you wish to remove the OEM fender assembly and/or modify the bodywork on your motorcycle. The fender assembly typically supports the license plate, and OEM blinker lamps. On some models, removal of this fender assembly leaves gaps or unfinished sections of the bodywork under the tail section. Keep in mind, our product is a direct replacement for the OEM tail light, and does not require any additional modifications.
Our Blaster-X tail light is fully compatible with this motorcycle, which means no bulb-out warnings, diagnostic errors, or fast blink rates. There are no external load equalizers or flasher relays necessary for proper operation with our Blaster-X tail light.
Installation of this product requires that you remove the OEM tail light from the motorcycle, and install this unit in its place. Please consult a qualified technician or your repair manual for the proper procedure to remove the OEM tail light.
Once the OEM tail light is removed from the motorcycle, installation of the Custom LED 2014-2018 KTM 1290 Super Duke R Blaster-X Integrated LED Tail Light is detailed in the instructions below.
Click icon to download.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view this file.
If you are having problems viewing the file, please download the free software here.
- Reviews (65)
- Questions (7)
Great OEM replacement.
Great product thus far. Appears Much Brighter than OEM. The flashing before solid [Brake Alert] is a favorite. Looks better than OEM!
Stunning, Simple bright integration !
I fitted the tail tidy in about two minutes (completely useless at DIY) Cleaned up the rear of the bike Braking more visible then ever Indicating is really clear and obvious Emailed the company & had a instant response to my questions on postage abroad, fitting & relays (which this has all done in to it - no additional plugs or adapters needed!) Will be buying again for future motorcycles Stunning work lads. My mates are jealous & complement photos of the bike now. Top work. Dave, UK
Great addition to the super duke
Very bright and makes the bike look much better!
Outstanding Tail Light!
The mounts for my Super Duke R tail light finally broke. The Custom LED replacement was a perfect fit and plugged right in! The light is much brighter than the original. I was very happy to see that it has a 3 flash strobe built in when brakes are first applied. One of the best upgrades ever for my bike! Thanks Custom LED!
The fit and quality of the product is as if it was OEM. I spray tinted it dark and it looks fantastic on my black KTM 1290. It's also very bright and clearly seen even with 3 coats of the tint spray. Super easy installation (just plugs to OEM connectors).