2015-2019 Yamaha YZF-R3 Blaster-X Integrated LED Tail Light
Add items to the shopping cart to view shipping rates and methods.
- Fits 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019 Yamaha YZF-R3
- Complete Plug and Play Ultra-Bright Integrated LED tail light with High Quality clear lens - OEM fitment
- Features our Microprocessor based Blaster-X Technology with Brake Alert, Turn Alert, and Strobe Mode.
- New 2nd Generation Programming Interface allows users to easily customize features.
- New Sure-Blink Technology.
- Plug and play connectivity with OEM connectors.
- Recommended accessories: ELFR-1 Flasher Relay & Blaster-X Control Switch.
- Use our OEM Turn Signal Splitters to run the Ultra-Bright Integrated Turn Signals in conjunction with OEM or aftermarket Turn Signals for maximum turn signal visibility!
- Made in the USA.
2-year Warranty & Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Ships same business day.
The Custom LED Blaster-X Integrated LED Tail Lights are the finest tail lights on the market, and the 2015-2019 Yamaha YZF-R3 is just one of many motorcycle models that we produce tail lights for.
All of our Blaster-X Integrated LED Tail Lights are hand-made here in the USA by the company owner - and motorcycle enthusiast - who puts his pride and craftsmanship into every single product that we produce. Quite simply, this is the best and brightest production tail light that money can buy.
Each Blaster-X Integrated LED Tail Light features powerful and effective safety features built right into the tail light. These features include: Blaster-X, Brake Alert, Turn Alert, and Strobe Mode. Click to find out more about these features.
If you are new to the Custom LED brand, perhaps you would like to read about what makes Custom LED's Tail Lights the best available. Also, you may want to read about our founding principles that focus on quality and safety, in each motorcycle tail light that we design, manufacture and assemble. For instance, we do not produce Smoked Tail Lights, or Sequential Tail Lights because they go against the principles that this company is founded on.
- Plug-and-Play installation with OEM connectors (tail light AND turn signals)
- OEM Fit with high quality clear lens (want smoked lens?)
- 32 Ultra Bright Red LEDs for running and brake lights
- 32 Ultra Bright Yellow LEDs for turn signals
- Stealth black boards for inconspicuous appearance
- Custom LED ColorChange Technology on-board
- Custom LED Blaster-X PWM technology on-board
- Custom LED Strobe Mode
- Custom LED Brake Alert
- Custom LED Turn Alert
- New 2nd Generation Programming Interface allows users to easily customize features
- Sure-Blink Technology
- Built-in Stage I Load Equalizers
- Robust regulated design for consistent and reliable performance
- 4 MHz microprocessor controlled operation
- 24/7 customer support
2-year Warranty & Satisfaction Guarantee
- MADE IN THE USA
- NOT DOT approved
We have a large collection of all Custom LED product videos on the Custom LED YouTube Channel.
The videos in this playlist below are a collection of user-submitted and original videos related to this model motorcycle.
The Custom LED 2015-2019 Yamaha YZF-R3 Blaster-X Integrated LED Tail Light was designed to function as a direct replacement for the OEM tail light. The unit will install with exactly the same fit and electrical connectors as the OEM unit. No cutting, splicing, or bodywork modifications are required, what so ever.
Additional hardware may be necessary if you wish to remove the OEM fender assembly and/or modify the bodywork on your motorcycle. The fender assembly typically supports the license plate, and OEM blinker lamps. On some models, removal of this fender assembly leaves gaps or unfinished sections of the bodywork under the tail section. Keep in mind, our product is a direct replacement for the OEM tail light, and does not require any additional modifications.
There may be additional accessories required to correct blinker problems on your motorcycle if you remove your OEM turn signals. These accessories can not be built into the tail light, and are generally optional and specific to different customers needs, so they are sold separately. Please see the recommended accessories in the bullet list above, and read about the general issues and solutions in our Frequent Questions Page. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Installation of this product requires that you remove the OEM tail light from the motorcycle, and install this unit in its place. Please consult a qualified technician or your repair manual for the proper procedure to remove the OEM tail light.
Once the OEM tail light is removed from the motorcycle, installation of the Custom LED 2015-2019 Yamaha YZF-R3 Blaster-X Integrated LED Tail Light is detailed in the instructions below.
Click icon to download.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view this file.
If you are having problems viewing the file, please download the free software here.
Looks great on my 2018 MT-07
Product looks amazing and installation was relatively simple. The brake light color isn't as deep of red as I would have expected (kinda closer to pink if I'm being honest) but it still looks great.
Hello Patrick, thank you for your 5-star review! Regarding the brake light color, red LEDs generally produce "reds" in the same wavelength (color) of light. Meaning the factory LEDs and our LEDs are actually the same color. You may be noticing a difference because the lens on our tail light is clear, whereas the factory lens was tinted red which can obviously change your perception of the color. The lens must be clear on our unit, so that it can allow the red and yellow light for run/brake and turns to pass unobstructed and unfiltered. Running yellow LEDs behind a red tinted lens is not a good idea as most of the yellow light will get filtered out by the red lens.
I have these tail lights on each of my bikes, they have a great product that last very well. And they have great customer service whenever you need help. Definitely great company to purchase from. Thank you Patrick.
Blaster-X Integrated Tail Light for FZ-07
Love it! Feels a lot safer being on the road and having this tail light.