2016-2019 Yamaha MT-10 Blaster-X Integrated LED Tail Light
Add items to the shopping cart to view shipping rates and methods.
- Fits 2016-2019 Yamaha MT-10 (MT10).
- Complete Plug and Play Ultra-Bright Integrated LED tail light with High Quality clear lens - OEM fitment.
- Features our Microprocessor based Blaster-X Technology with Brake Alert, Turn Alert, and Strobe Mode.
- New 2nd Generation Programming Interface allows users to easily customize features.
- New Sure-Blink Technology.
- Plug and play connectivity with OEM connectors.
- Recommended accessories: Blaster-X Control Switch.
- Use our OEM Turn Signal Splitters to run the Ultra-Bright Integrated Turn Signals in conjunction with OEM or aftermarket Turn Signals for maximum turn signal visibility!
- Made in the USA.
2-year Warranty & Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Ships same business day.
The Custom LED Blaster-X Integrated LED Tail Lights are the finest tail lights on the market, and the 2016-2019 Yamaha MT-10 is just one of many motorcycle models that we produce tail lights for.
All of our Blaster-X Integrated LED Tail Lights are hand-made here in the USA by the company owner - and motorcycle enthusiast - who puts his pride and craftsmanship into every single product that we produce. Quite simply, this is the best and brightest production tail light that money can buy.
Each Blaster-X Integrated LED Tail Light features powerful and effective safety features built right into the tail light. These features include: Blaster-X, Brake Alert, Turn Alert, and Strobe Mode. Click to find out more about these features.
If you are new to the Custom LED brand, perhaps you would like to read about what makes Custom LED's Tail Lights the best available. Also, you may want to read about our founding principles that focus on quality and safety, in each motorcycle tail light that we design, manufacture and assemble. For instance, we do not produce Smoked Tail Lights, or Sequential Tail Lights because they go against the principles that this company is founded on.
- Plug-and-Play installation with OEM connectors (tail light AND turn signals)
- Fully compatible with OEM flasher relay for normal blinker speed and operation.
- OEM Fit with high quality clear lens (want smoked lens?)
- 32 Ultra Bright Red LEDs for running and brake lights
- 32 Ultra Bright Yellow LEDs for turn signals
- Stealth black boards for inconspicuous appearance
- Custom LED ColorChange Technology on-board
- Custom LED Blaster-X PWM technology on-board
- Custom LED Strobe Mode
- Custom LED Brake Alert
- Custom LED Turn Alert
- New 2nd Generation Programming Interface allows users to easily customize features
- Sure-Blink Technology
- Built-in Stage I Load Equalizers
- Robust regulated design for consistent and reliable performance
- 4 MHz microprocessor controlled operation
- 24/7 customer support
2-year Warranty & Satisfaction Guarantee
- MADE IN THE USA
- NOT DOT approved
We have a large collection of all Custom LED product videos on the Custom LED YouTube Channel.
The videos in this playlist below are a collection of user-submitted and original videos related to this model motorcycle.
The Custom LED 2016-2019 Yamaha MT-10 Blaster-X Integrated LED Tail Light was designed to function as a direct replacement for the OEM tail light. The unit will install with exactly the same fit and electrical connectors as the OEM unit. No cutting, splicing, or bodywork modifications are required, what so ever.
Additional hardware may be necessary if you wish to remove the OEM fender assembly and/or modify the bodywork on your motorcycle. The fender assembly typically supports the license plate, and OEM blinker lamps. On some models, removal of this fender assembly leaves gaps or unfinished sections of the bodywork under the tail section. Keep in mind, our product is a direct replacement for the OEM tail light, and does not require any additional modifications.
Our Blaster-X tail light is fully compatible with this motorcycle, which means no bulb-out warnings, diagnostic errors, or fast blink rates. There are no external load equalizers or flasher relays necessary for proper operation with our Blaster-X tail light.
Installation of this product requires that you remove the OEM tail light from the motorcycle, and install this unit in its place. Please consult a qualified technician or your repair manual for the proper procedure to remove the OEM tail light.
Once the OEM tail light is removed from the motorcycle, installation of the Custom LED 2016-2019 Yamaha MT-10 Blaster-X Integrated LED Tail Light is detailed in the instructions below.
Click icon to download.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view this file.
If you are having problems viewing the file, please download the free software here.
Installed this Blaster-X Integrated LED tail light on my 2017 VZ-10. Everything installed easily and was Plug and Play. It is brighter than stock for SURE and got rid of all the **** stock stuff. I did not use the additional [Blaster-X Control] switch that is offered to program the light. The light flashes when you apply the brakes [Brake Alert]. Love it!! Good product.
Just what I wanted.
I bought this for a 2018 Yamaha MT-10 so I could take off the hideous fender that held the turn signals. The simplicity of this makes the bike look so much better, it’s brighter than the oem taillights and the integrated turn signals are actually noticeable. Super easy install too. Great product.
Initial impression is the light looks great and works as expected. It's brighter than the stock tail light which is a big benefit. I've only had it a month so I can't speak to the long-term satisfaction, but after discussing with the owner, it's clear he stands behind his product and willing to work through any issues. With this in mind, I feel confident I'll be satisfied in the long term with this purchase.
Great replacement for the stock brake light and signals
When I put the OEM bags on my FZ-10 they pushed the rear turn signals at funny angles. Replaced the whole mess with this unit and very happy - nice and tidy and better lighting than the stock. The flashing brake light seems like a nice visibility option. Definitely recommend and would buy again.