2017-2019 Yamaha YZF-R6 Blaster-X Integrated LED Tail Light
Add items to the shopping cart to view shipping rates and methods.
- Fits 2017, 2018 & 2019 Yamaha YZF-R6.
- Complete Plug and Play Ultra-Bright Integrated LED tail light with High Quality clear lens - OEM fitment.
- NEW High-Strength impact resistant PolyCarbonate (stronger than OEM) lens reduces chips that occur from tire-thrown debris, when removing the OEM fender assembly.
- Innovative design ensures optimal integrated turn signal performance even with such a narrow tail light as the 2017-2019 R6.
- Features our Microprocessor based Blaster-X Technology with Brake Alert, Turn Alert, and Strobe Mode.
- New 2nd Generation Programming Interface allows users to easily customize features.
- New Sure-Blink Technology.
- Plug and play connectivity with OEM connectors.
- Recommended accessories: Blaster-X Control Switch.
- Use our OEM Turn Signal Splitters to run the Ultra-Bright Integrated Turn Signals in conjunction with OEM or aftermarket Turn Signals for maximum turn signal visibility!
- Made in the USA.
- 2-year Warranty & Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Ships same business day.
The Custom LED Blaster-X Integrated LED Tail Lights are the finest tail lights on the market, and the 2017-2019 Yamaha YZF-R6 is just one of many motorcycle models that we produce tail lights for.
All of our Blaster-X Integrated LED Tail Lights are hand-made here in the USA by the company owner - and motorcycle enthusiast - who puts his pride and craftsmanship into every single product that we produce. Quite simply, this is the best and brightest production tail light that money can buy.
Each Blaster-X Integrated LED Tail Light features powerful and effective safety features built right into the tail light. These features include: Blaster-X, Brake Alert, Turn Alert, and Strobe Mode. Click to find out more about these features.
If you are new to the Custom LED brand, perhaps you would like to read about what makes Custom LED's Tail Lights the best available. Also, you may want to read about our founding principles that focus on quality and safety, in each motorcycle tail light that we design, manufacture and assemble. For instance, we do not produce Smoked Tail Lights, or Sequential Tail Lights because they go against the principles that this company is founded on.
- Plug-and-Play installation with OEM connectors (tail light AND turn signals)
- Fully compatible with OEM flasher relay for normal blinker speed and operation.
- OEM Fit with high quality clear lens (want smoked lens?)
- 32 Ultra Bright Red LEDs for running and brake lights
- 24 Ultra Bright Yellow LEDs for turn signals
- Stealth black boards for inconspicuous appearance
- Custom LED ColorChange Technology on-board
- Custom LED Blaster-X PWM technology on-board
- Custom LED Strobe Mode
- Custom LED Brake Alert
- Custom LED Turn Alert
- New 2nd Generation Programming Interface allows users to easily customize features
- Sure-Blink Technology
- Built-in Stage I Load Equalizers
- Robust regulated design for consistent and reliable performance
- 4 MHz microprocessor controlled operation
- 24/7 customer support
2-year Warranty & Satisfaction Guarantee
- MADE IN THE USA
- NOT DOT approved
We have a large collection of all Custom LED product videos on the Custom LED YouTube Channel.
The videos in this playlist below are a collection of user-submitted and original videos related to this model motorcycle.
The Custom LED 2017-2019 Yamaha YZF-R6 Blaster-X Integrated LED Tail Light was designed to function as a direct replacement for the OEM tail light. The unit will install with exactly the same fit and electrical connectors as the OEM unit. No cutting, splicing, or bodywork modifications are required, what so ever.
Additional hardware may be necessary if you wish to remove the OEM fender assembly and/or modify the bodywork on your motorcycle. The fender assembly typically supports the license plate, and OEM blinker lamps. On some models, removal of this fender assembly leaves gaps or unfinished sections of the bodywork under the tail section. Keep in mind, our product is a direct replacement for the OEM tail light, and does not require any additional modifications.
Our Blaster-X tail light is fully compatible with this motorcycle, which means no bulb-out warnings, diagnostic errors, or fast blink rates. There are no external load equalizers or flasher relays necessary for proper operation with our Blaster-X tail light.
Installation of this product requires that you remove the OEM tail light from the motorcycle, and install this unit in its place. Please consult a qualified technician or your repair manual for the proper procedure to remove the OEM tail light.
Once the OEM tail light is removed from the motorcycle, installation of the Custom LED 2017-2019 Yamaha YZF-R6 Blaster-X Integrated LED Tail Light is detailed in the instructions below.
Click icon to download.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view this file.
If you are having problems viewing the file, please download the free software here.
So far i love it
I was looking for a decent intergrated tail light for my 2016 R1 and most of the ones I found had terrible reviews. Somehow I stumbled on this website and decided to pull the trigger. I’m glad I did because its perfect! The clear lens cover looks far better than the red stock light. Only took maybe 30 minutes to install. 5 minutes to plug her in and 25 minutes for all the fairings that need to be removed and installed. It’s incredibly bright and I love the brief strobe you get when you start the bike up [Startup Sequence] as well as when you press on the brake [Strobe Mode]. Overall I’m very happy with this product and hope to get years of use.
Great tail light
Had a hard time deciding on what integrated tail light to get, but after reading reviews on this one and jl design I’m glad I bought this one! It’s super easy to install and if u buy the switch it’s even better, u can adjust the brightness and change the strobe pattern . Over all it’s quality is good and looks really nice on my 2016 R1M.
Dang good taillight!
Bright, works as advertised with great options. Easy install. Could have a heavier duty wiring harness.
Hello Joe, thank you for your review! You may be pleased to learn that we use a MIL-Spec wire that has an irradiated PVC insulation. This means it's specifically designed to resist chaffing, pinching, and any other physical vibrational issue that may occur with wires on vehicles. Don't let the thin wire gauge and insulation fool you! Our system is so efficient, that even the 22AWG wire we use is overkill for the actual current being drawn on the circuit. Please enjoy the many years of reliable performance our product will give you :)
Love the product, does exactly what it's supposed to do. Bright and vibrant LED's and works like a champ! Would highly recommend this product.