2011-2014 Yamaha Stryker Blaster-X Integrated LED Tail Light
Add items to the shopping cart to view shipping rates and methods.
- Fits 2011 2012 2013 2014 Yamaha Road Star Stryker.
- Complete Plug and Play Integrated LED tail light with High Quality clear lens - OEM fitment.
- Features our Microprocessor based Blaster-X Technology with Brake Alert, Turn Alert, and Strobe Mode.
- New 2nd Generation Programming Interface allows users to easily customize features.
- New Sure-Blink Technology.
- Plug and play connectivity with OEM connectors.
- Recommended accessories: Blaster-X Control Switch & ELFR-1 QD Flasher Relay *OR Stage II Load Equalizers (* see note in Installation Tab).
- Made in the USA.
- 2-year Warranty & Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Ships same business day.
The Custom LED Blaster-X Integrated LED Tail Lights are the finest tail lights on the market, and the 2011-2014 Yamaha Road Star Stryker is just one of many motorcycle models that we produce tail lights for.
All of our Blaster-X Integrated LED Tail Lights are hand-made here in the USA by the company owner - and motorcycle enthusiast - who puts his pride and craftsmanship into every single product that we produce. Quite simply, this is the best and brightest production tail light that money can buy.
Each Blaster-X Integrated LED Tail Light features powerful and effective safety features built right into the tail light. These features include: Blaster-X, Brake Alert, Turn Alert, and Strobe Mode. Click to find out more about these features.
If you are new to the Custom LED brand, perhaps you would like to read about what makes Custom LED's Tail Lights the best available. Also, you may want to read about our founding principles that focus on quality and safety, in each motorcycle tail light that we design, manufacture and assemble. For instance, we do not produce Smoked Tail Lights, or Sequential Tail Lights because they go against the principles that this company is founded on.
- Plug-and-Play installation with OEM connectors (tail light AND turn signals)
- OEM Fit with high quality clear lens (want smoked lens?).
- 32 Ultra Bright Red LEDs for running and brake lights.
- 32 Ultra Bright Yellow LEDs for turn signals.
- Stealth black boards for inconspicuous appearance
- Custom LED ColorChange Technology on-board
- Custom LED Blaster-X PWM technology on-board
- Custom LED Strobe Mode
- Custom LED Brake Alert
- Custom LED Turn Alert
- New 2nd Generation Programming Interface allows users to easily customize features
- Sure-Blink Technology
- Built-in Stage I Load Equalizers
- Robust regulated design for consistent and reliable performance
- 4 MHz microprocessor controlled operation
- 24/7 customer support
- 2-year Warranty & Satisfaction Guarantee
- MADE IN THE USA
- NOT DOT approved
We have a large collection of product videos on our YouTube page. Be sure to checkout Custom LED on YouTube.
Below is a demonstration video which shows the features of all 2nd Generation Blaster-X Tail Lights.
The Custom LED 2011-2014 Yamaha Stryker Blaster-X Integrated LED Tail Light was designed to function as a direct replacement for the OEM tail light. The unit will install with exactly the same fit and electrical connectors as the OEM unit. No cutting, splicing, or bodywork modifications are required, what so ever.
There may be additional accessories required to correct blinker problems on your motorcycle if you remove your OEM turn signals. These accessories can not be built into the tail light, and are generally optional and specific to different customers needs, so they are sold separately. Please see the recommended accessories in the bullet list above, and read about the general issues and solutions in our Frequent Questions Page. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Generally speaking, replacing the OEM flasher relay with our ELFR-1 QD Electronic LED Flasher Relay is the best way to maintain the stock blink rate after removing any of the OEM turn signals (why do I need to do this?). However, the Stryker has a self-canceling turn signal feature which will be lost if you replace the stock flasher relay. For those who insist on maintaining the self-canceling turn signal feature, you must use the Stage II Load Equalizers to slow down the blink rate. If you are used to canceling your own turn signals and don't care about the feature, then you should replace the flasher relay with our ELFR-1 QD, as this is the correct way to control the blink rate on any motorcycle with LEDs installed. It is highly recommended that you correct the blink rate on your motorcycle as the fast blink rate is a failure-mode of the stock flasher relay, and the overall turn signal system does not perform as well as a result.
Installation of this product requires that you remove the OEM tail light from the motorcycle, and install this unit in its place. Please consult a qualified technician or your repair manual for the proper procedure to remove the OEM tail light.
Once the OEM tail light is removed from the motorcycle, installation of the Custom LED 2011-2014 Yamaha Stryker Blaster-X Integrated LED Tail Light is detailed in the instructions below.
Click icon to download.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view this file.
If you are having problems viewing the file, please download the free software here.