Universal Round LED Cluster
Add items to shopping cart to view shipping rates and methods.
- 1.85" diameter Universal LED Cluster with ColorChange for Run and Turn operation.
- Fits stock harley-davidson blinkers with simple retrofit!
- Fits many hot-bodies undertail led cluster housings. See DIY write-up here.
- Replaces common MR-16 type aftermarket lamp housings (same diameter).
- Note: requires adequate weatherproofing, enclosure not included.
- Can be configured for running light, brake light and blinker operation! (4-wire conversion pack required).
- Sold as EACH.
- Made in the USA.
- Ships within 1-2 business days.
The Custom LED 1.85" Universal Round LED Clusters feature 18 ultra bright running light LEDs in your color of choice, and 16 ultra bright turn/brake LEDs in either red or yellow. The LEDs and ColorChange Technology is tightly packed on the PCB for the tightest power density possible. The total thickness from the top of the LEDs to the bottom of the circuit board is only ~0.45". These LED clusters are amazingly bright!
With a simple three-wire configuration, the clusters have a Run input (primary LEDs on), a Turn or Brake input (secondary LEDs on), and a common ground. The on-board ColorChange technology will automatically shut-off the Primary LEDs anytime that the Secondary LEDs come on. This way there is no color-mixing, and the turn or brake indication is a pure color and distinguishable.
Example: a White primary/Amber secondary setup would be bright white for running light, and would alternate between white and amber when a turn signal is on.
For Run, Brake AND Turn function, add our 4-wire Conversion Packs, and now you have Run (dim primary), Brake (bright primary), and Turns (bright secondary). You would want to choose the RED PRIMARY/AMBER SECONDARY configuration for this setup.
The Custom LED 1.85" Round Clusters come as shown in the pictures. There is no mounting hardware or enclosures provided. Mounting can be achieved simply with hot-glue, or double sided tape. Care must be taken to prevent shorting the exposed solder points on the back of the PCB. The Clusters are not waterproof, so they must be enclosed in a suitable enclosure. As mentioned above, the 1.85" dimension is similar to that of an MR16 lamp which is commonly used in aftermarket turn signal housings.
Wiring the Round Clusters is as simple as any 3-wire setup:
- Red: Run +12V (illuminates the Primary LEDs)
- White: Turn or Brake +12V (illuminates the Secondary LEDs, and shuts off the Primary LEDs)
- Black: Ground
As with any LED blinker modifications, additional accessories may be required to maintain the normal blink rate after removing incandescent blinkers, and installing LED blinkers. The correct solutions to these issues are covered in our Frequent Questions section of our website.