Universal Round LED Clusters
- 1.85" diameter Universal LED Clusters with ColorChange for Run and Turn operation.
- Fits stock harley-davidson blinkers with simple retrofit!
- Fits many hot-bodies undertail led cluster housings.
- Replaces common MR-16 type aftermarket lamp housings (same diameter).
- Note: requires adequate weatherproofing, enclosure not included.
- Can be configured for running light, brake light and blinker operation! (4-wire conversion pack required)
- Made in the USA
- Ships within 1-2 business days
The Custom LED 1.85" Universal Round LED Clusters feature 18 ultra bright running light LEDs in your color of choice, and 16 ultra bright turn/brake LEDs in either red or yellow. The LEDs and ColorChange Technology is tightly packed on the PCB for the tightest power density possible. The total thickness from the top of the LEDs to the bottom of the circuit board is only ~0.45". These LED clusters are amazingly bright!
With a simple three-wire configuration, the clusters have a Run input (primary LEDs on), a Turn or Brake input (secondary LEDs on), and a common ground. The on-board ColorChange technology will automatically shut-off the Primary LEDs anytime that the Secondary LEDs come on. This way there is no color-mixing, and the turn or brake indication is a pure color and distinguishable.
Example: a White primary/Amber secondary setup would be bright white for running light, and would alternate between white and amber when a turn signal is on.
For Run, Brake AND Turn function, add our 4-wire Conversion Packs, and now you have Run (dim primary), Brake (bright primary), and Turns (bright secondary). You would want to choose the RED PRIMARY/AMBER SECONDARY configuration for this setup.