Custom LED Design - Custom LED Circuit Boards
Custom LED is proud to serve the customization industry by providing our custom design and manufacture services of general electronics and LED related products. We have made countless custom and one-off tail lights for motorcycles and cars. The combination of our LED signaling experience, along with our passion for creativity, makes Custom LED perfect for any job - big or small.
Custom LED does not produce any plastics for our small-scale custom designs, so you will have to model the circuit board size to suit an existing enclosure, or source an enclosure elsewhere.
If you are looking to develop a product that will be produced in production quantities (not a one-off part), then please inquire about our OEM Design and Manufacture Services.
One-off custom LED projects:
- Custom tailored LED signaling functionality
- Custom PCB (printed circuit board) design
- Custom PCB manufacture
- Custom PCB assembly
- LED logic circuitry for advanced functions
- Microcontroller programming and utilization
- Advanced strobe and super high brightness PWM based LED systems
- $50/hr for design work (conceptual and CAD PCB layout)
- $40/hr for finished PCB assembly
- $50 for any PCB measuring less than 8"x10" and 60 sq. in.
- Plus actual component costs (LEDs, resistors, transistors, diodes, wire etc.)
Sample Custom LED Assemblies:
- Chevy Impala Custom LED Tail Lights for the Greening Auto Company
- Custom LED Tail Lights and Marker Lights for the Greening Auto Company custom car.
- SEMA Car run and turn amber LED Signal Lamps for Ring Brothers
- Custom Chevrolet Run/Brake/Turn tail lamps.
- Chevrolet Bronco Run/Brake in red, and Yellow turn, tail lights.
- 57' Ford tail lights.
- SEMA Car run, brake and turn red LED Lamps for Ring Brothers