2002-2009 Yamaha Warrior Blaster-X Integrated LED Tail Light
Add items to the shopping cart to view shipping rates and methods.
- Fits 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 Yamaha Road Star Warrior.
- Complete Plug and Play Ultra-Bright Integrated LED tail light with High Quality clear lens - OEM fitment.
- Features our Microprocessor based Blaster-X Technology with Brake Alert, Turn Alert, and Strobe Mode.
- New 2nd Generation Programming Interface allows users to easily customize programmable features.
- New Sure-Blink Technology.
- Plug and play connectivity with OEM connectors.
- Recommended accessories: Blaster-X Control Switch & ELFR-1 QD Flasher Relay *OR Stage II Load Equalizers (* see note in Installation Tab).
- Use our OEM Turn Signal Splitters to run the Ultra-Bright Integrated Turn Signals in conjunction with OEM or aftermarket Turn Signals for maximum turn signal visibility!
- Made in the USA.
- 2-year Warranty & Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Ships same business day.
The Custom LED Blaster-X Integrated LED Tail Lights are the finest tail lights on the market, and the 2002-2009 Yamaha Road Star Warrior is just one of many motorcycle models that we produce tail lights for.
All of our Blaster-X Integrated LED Tail Lights are hand-made here in the USA by the company owner - and motorcycle enthusiast - who puts his pride and craftsmanship into every single product that we produce. Quite simply, this is the best and brightest production tail light that money can buy.
Each Blaster-X Integrated LED Tail Light features powerful and effective safety features built right into the tail light. These features include: Blaster-X Technology with Brake Alert, Turn Alert, and Strobe Mode. Click to find out more about these features.
If you are new to the Custom LED brand, perhaps you would like to read about what makes Custom LED's Tail Lights the best available. Also, you may want to read about our founding principles that focus on quality and safety, in each motorcycle tail light that we design, manufacture and assemble. For instance, we do not produce Smoked Tail Lights, or Sequential Tail Lights because they go against the principles that this company is founded on.
- Plug-and-Play installation with OEM connectors (tail light AND turn signals)
- OEM Fit with high quality clear lens (want smoked lens?)
- 32 Ultra Bright Red LEDs for running and brake lights
- 32 Ultra Bright Yellow LEDs for turn signals
- Stealth black boards for inconspicuous appearance
- Custom LED ColorChange Technology on-board
- Custom LED Blaster-X PWM technology on-board
- Custom LED Strobe Mode
- Custom LED Brake Alert
- Custom LED Turn Alert
- 2nd Generation Programming Interface allows users to easily customize programmable features
- Custom LED Sure-Blink Technology
- Built-in Stage I Load Equalizers
- Robust regulated design for consistent and reliable performance
- 4 MHz microprocessor controlled operation
- 24/7 customer support
2-year Warranty & Satisfaction Guarantee
- MADE IN THE USA
- NOT DOT approved
We have a large collection of all Custom LED product videos on the Custom LED YouTube Channel.
The videos in this playlist below are a collection of user-submitted and original videos related to this model motorcycle.
The Custom LED 2002-2009 Yamaha Warrior Blaster-X Integrated LED Tail Light was designed to function as a direct replacement for the OEM tail light. The unit will install with exactly the same fit and electrical connectors as the OEM unit. No cutting, splicing, or bodywork modifications are required, what so ever.
Additional hardware may be necessary if you wish to remove the OEM fender assembly and/or modify the bodywork on your motorcycle. The fender assembly typically supports the license plate, and OEM blinker lamps. On some models, removal of this fender assembly leaves gaps or unfinished sections of the bodywork under the tail section. Keep in mind, our product is a direct replacement for the OEM tail light, and does not require any additional modifications.
There may be additional accessories required to correct blinker problems on your motorcycle if you remove your OEM turn signals. These accessories can not be built into the tail light, and are generally optional and specific to different customers needs, so they are sold separately. Please see the recommended accessories in the bullet list above, and read about the general issues and solutions in our Frequent Questions Page. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Generally speaking, replacing the OEM flasher relay with our ELFR-1 QD Electronic LED Flasher Relay is the best way to maintain the stock blink rate after removing any of the OEM turn signals (why do I need to do this?). However, the Warrior has a self-canceling turn signal feature which will be lost if you replace the stock flasher relay. For those who insist on maintaining the self-canceling turn signal feature, you must use the Stage II Load Equalizers to slow down the blink rate. If you are used to canceling your own turn signals and don't care about the feature, then you should replace the flasher relay with our ELFR-1 QD, as this is the correct way to control the blink rate on any motorcycle with LEDs installed. It is highly recommended that you correct the blink rate on your motorcycle as the fast blink rate is a failure-mode of the stock flasher relay, and the overall turn signal system does not perform as well as a result.
Installation of this product requires that you remove the OEM tail light from the motorcycle, and install this unit in its place. Please consult a qualified technician or your repair manual for the proper procedure to remove the OEM tail light.
Once the OEM tail light is removed from the motorcycle, installation of the Custom LED 2002-2009 Yamaha Warrior Blaster-X Integrated LED Tail Light is detailed in the instructions below.
Click icon to download.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view this file.
If you are having problems viewing the file, please download the free software here.
Instagram FeedTag your Instagram Photos with #Custom_LED_LLC to see your photos here!
Craftsmanship looks great. Price may be offputting, but that's because it's worth it. I looked at many options, but this one was the winner by far. I Got the relay, and the switch to go with so I can Program it. Worth every single penny that came out of my bank account.
Custom LED tail light.
The tail light looks and functions perfectly. The install is so much easier than I thought. A great look for any bike.
Simple, bright, great addition to my bike.
I recently ordered a Blaster-X
I recently ordered a Blaster X Taillight, Control Switch, Flasher Relay, and all I can day is WOW! These products are awesome! You guys make some sick items! You've made a customer for life now! Thanks a Million!
Still loving this taillight after having it on the bike for the last 3 yrs. Can't go back to another brand. Now, if you guys would only make a set of ringz for the warrior. That would absolutely complete the look.