Load Equalizer - 25 Watt Heavy Duty (pair)
In Stock! Click Add to Cart to view available shipping methods and rates.
- Provides the same electrical load as a 20 to 30 Watt incandescent bulb.
- Designed to operate on systems that share turn signal and brake circuits in one (automobiles and some late model motorcycles).
- Fixes the fast-blink, no-blink and 4-way blink problems.
- Comes with non destructive quick-tap connectors.
- Comes with detailed installation instructions.
- Superior "Oversized" design prevents excessive heat buildup.
- Sold as pairs (two per order).
- Made in the USA.
- 1-Year Warranty & Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Ships same business day.
The Custom LED Heavy Duty 25-Watt Load Equalizer is a Heavy Duty version of our standard 25-Watt Load Equalizer. This heavy duty Load Equalizer is intended for applications that may see prolonged voltage on the circuit. For instance, a circuit that is utilized for both turn signal and brake indication. This is common on some automobiles, as well as some late-model motorcycles that do not have a center brake light.
This Load Equalizer may be for you if your OEM turn signal lamps are 20 to 30 Watts each, and the following matches your situation after changing them:
- the blinkers work but blink faster than stock
- the blinkers do not blink at all - either they turn on and stay on solid or they don't even come on at all
- the left and right directional signals illuminate at the same time when activated (4-way blink problem)
Our Heavy Duty 25-Watt Load Equalizer is basically a 25 Watt power sink that will make the OEM flasher relay think your stock turn signal bulbs are still there! This means, if you install our Heavy Duty 25-Watt Load Equalizer in each blinker location that there was a 20 to 30 Watt OEM incandescent turn signal lamp - that has been replaced by an LED lamp - your blinkers will blink normally.
Our Heavy Duty 25-Watt Load Equalizer is constructed with an aluminum heat-sink which effectively dissipates the heat produced with prolonged usage. Careful mounting is necessary to prevent the resistor from overheating adjacent objects. We recommend mounting the Heavy Duty Load Equalizer to the frame of the vehicle using the integrated mounting tabs.
Our Heavy Duty Load Equalizer couldn't be easier to install! The device is small and connects to the turn signal wires only. Your order will come with detailed instructions and simple tap connectors that do not require any cutting of the factory wiring!
Our Load Equalizers are over-designed and over-sized for excellent heat capacity. They will not get too hot under normal operation. You wont have any overheating problems with our products!
In general, you will need one Load Equalizer for each stock blinker bulb you removed or replaced with LEDs or smaller incandescent bulbs. You will need one Load Equalizer for each side, therefore orders are automatically placed in pairs.
BEFORE CHOOSING A LOAD EQUALIZER TO CORRECT YOUR BLINKER FLASH RATE, BE SURE TO SEE OUR ELECTRONIC LED FLASHER RELAY WITH PLUG AND PLAY CONVENIENCE! IT'S THE BETTER AND CHEAPER SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM!
The Custom LED Load Equalizers come with detailed installation instructions as follows:
Click icon to download.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view this file.
If you are having problems viewing the file, please download the free software here.