Blaster-X Control Switch
Add items to the shopping cart to view shipping rates and methods.
- Works with all Blaster-X Tail Lights to control strobe mode and programming features.
- NEW! Features an On-Off-Momentary operation for easy programming and strobe-mode use.
- Comes with 24" long 22AWG gray wire soldered to switch (connects to Blaster-X Tail Light).
Comes with 16" long 22AWG black wire with ring terminal for ground connection.
- 1-Year Warranty & Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Ships same business day.
The Blaster-X Control Switch is an optional accessory for all Blaster-X Tail Lights. This switch will allow you to conveniently control the strobe mode operation of the tail light (intense strobe cycle, like hazards on steroids), and to program advanced features of the tail light. General Blaster-X Tail Light Programming instructions are available here. Check the instructions for your specific Blaster-X tail light for exact features.
The Custom LED Blaster-X 2nd Generation Programming Interface allows users to easily customize features of the tail light! The customizable features menu allows users to:
- Enable or Disable the Startup Sequence.
- Choose from 11 different Brake Alert patterns (can also disable Brake Alert).
- Adjust the running light brightness within a preset range.
- Adjust the brake light brightness within a preset range.
- Engage Demo Mode, where the tail light cycles through all functions automatically and repeatedly!
- Reset factory defaults.
This switch is not necessary for standard integrated tail light operation.
Each Blaster-X Control Switch comes with a 24" long gray wire to connect to the tail light gray wire (control/program wire), and a 16" long black wire with ring connector for ground connection at battery or anywhere on frame.
- The OFF position on the switch is for normal tail light operation.
- The MOMENTARY position on the switch is very useful for a momentary strobe-mode burst, or for programming the tail light.
- The ON position on the switch is intended for extended strobe-mode use.
The installation of the Blaster-X Control Switch is detailed in the downloadable file below.
Click icon to download.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view this file.
If you are having problems viewing the file, please download the free software here.
Instagram FeedTag your Instagram Photos with #Custom_LED_LLC to see your photos here!
- strobe mode
- aftermarket stuff
- brake light
2015 KTM 1290 SDR
I bought this bike used off craigslist with the BlasterX taillight already installed. The previous owner mentioned issues with the taillight. So I emailed the BlasterX people and within the day I had a response with a solution that worked. Absolutely great customer service and the taillight is sharp. I had to buy the switch based on the quality of service I received earlier. The switch went in easy enough. It is a must buy if you plan on doing any programming for the taillight.
Super bright and I love the strobe mode.
Nice quality very bright!
Nice quality, very bright, and better than stock.
Great product, needed for the Blaster X Brake Light
This switch is definitely a great product to have with the brake light. Gave 4 stars for lack of video demonstration on how to program. Can be a little tricky the first time.
Blaster-X Control Switch
Not your typical aftermarket stuff that requires some skills and tools! Well thought out and great quality plug and play product. Without this switch any programmable integrated taillight is at 50% of its potential. Very simple to install with plenty of wires, just need a good location. Your bike definitely will draw an attention from traffic behind, bright and strobing brake light will be seen from quite far away. I feel a lot safer, two thumbs up!