Blaster-X Control Switch
Add items to the shopping cart to view shipping rates and methods.
- Works with all Blaster-X Tail Lights to control strobe mode and programming features.
- NEW! Features an On-Off-Momentary operation for easy programming and strobe-mode use.
- Comes with 24" long 22AWG gray wire soldered to switch (connects to Blaster-X Tail Light).
Comes with 16" long 22AWG black wire with ring terminal for ground connection.
- 1-Year Warranty & Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Ships same business day.
The Blaster-X Control Switch is an optional accessory for all Blaster-X Tail Lights. This switch will allow you to conveniently control the strobe mode operation of the tail light (intense strobe cycle, like hazards on steroids), and to program advanced features of the tail light. General Blaster-X Tail Light Programming instructions are available here. Check the instructions for your specific Blaster-X tail light for exact features.
The Custom LED Blaster-X 2nd Generation Programming Interface allows users to easily customize features of the tail light! The customizable features menu allows users to:
- Enable or Disable the Startup Sequence.
- Choose from 11 different Brake Alert patterns (can also disable Brake Alert).
- Adjust the running light brightness within a preset range.
- Adjust the brake light brightness within a preset range.
- Engage Demo Mode, where the tail light cycles through all functions automatically and repeatedly!
- Reset factory defaults.
This switch is not necessary for standard integrated tail light operation.
Each Blaster-X Control Switch comes with a 24" long gray wire to connect to the tail light gray wire (control/program wire), and a 16" long black wire with ring connector for ground connection at battery or anywhere on frame.
- The OFF position on the switch is for normal tail light operation.
- The MOMENTARY position on the switch is very useful for a momentary strobe-mode burst, or for programming the tail light.
- The ON position on the switch is intended for extended strobe-mode use.
The installation of the Blaster-X Control Switch is detailed in the downloadable file below.
Click icon to download.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view this file.
If you are having problems viewing the file, please download the free software here.
Had to buy a second
This switch is very small and fragile. While trying to wire mount it, I inadvertently broke off the small soldered wire. I tried to re-solder it, but i wasn't able to and had to purchase a second switch. I'm not blaming the switch for my mistake, but I would recommend anyone installing it to be very patient and careful when installing. All else is fine and I do love the new taillight
I use it on my 2007 Yamaha R1 for emergency lights. Since this bike didn't come with them from the factory this switch makes the bike way more visible. Plus I like that you can costomize some of the functions of the brake light.