Blaster-X Control Switch
In Stock! Orders received before Noon ET ship same business day. Add items to the shopping cart to view shipping rates and methods.
- Works with all Blaster-X Tail Lights to control Strobe Mode and the Programming Features.
- NEW! Features an On-Off-Momentary operation for easy programming and strobe-mode use.
- Super simple installation with prewired 24" long gray wire (connects to Blaster-X Tail Light program wire), and 16" long black wire with ring terminal for ground connection.
- 1-Year Warranty & Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Ships same business day.
The Blaster-X Control Switch is an optional accessory for all Blaster-X Tail Lights. This switch will allow you to conveniently control the strobe mode operation of the tail light (intense strobe cycle, like hazards on steroids), and to program advanced features of the tail light. General Blaster-X Tail Light Programming instructions are available here. Check the instructions for your specific Blaster-X tail light for exact features.
The Custom LED Blaster-X 2nd Generation Programming Interface allows users to easily customize features of the tail light! The customizable features menu allows users to:
- Enable or Disable the Startup Sequence.
- Choose from 11 different Brake Alert patterns (can also disable Brake Alert).
- Adjust the running light brightness within a preset range.
- Adjust the brake light brightness within a preset range.
- Engage Demo Mode, where the tail light cycles through all functions automatically and repeatedly!
- Reset factory defaults.
This switch is not necessary for standard integrated tail light operation.
Each Blaster-X Control Switch comes with a 24" long gray wire to connect to the tail light gray wire (control/program wire), and a 16" long black wire with ring connector for ground connection at battery or anywhere on frame.
- The OFF position on the switch is for normal tail light operation.
- The MOMENTARY position on the switch is very useful for a momentary strobe-mode burst, or for programming the tail light.
- The ON position on the switch is intended for extended strobe-mode use.
The installation of the Blaster-X Control Switch is detailed in the downloadable file below.
Click icon to download.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view this file.
If you are having problems viewing the file, please download the free software here.
Instagram FeedTag us @Custom_LED_LLC in your Instagram Photos to see your photos here!
- customer service
2015 KTM 1290 SDR
I bought this bike used off craigslist with the BlasterX taillight already installed. The previous owner mentioned issues with the taillight. So I emailed the BlasterX people and within the day I had a response with a solution that worked. Absolutely great customer service and the taillight is sharp. I had to buy the switch based on the quality of service I received earlier. The switch went in easy enough. It is a must buy if you plan on doing any programming for the taillight.
Picked this up for the new tail light for my Super Duke GT. Slid the switch right between the passenger seat and grab handle so I didn’t have to drill any holes. It’s not even noticeable and sits in the gap snugly without movement. Great little add on for the light!
Easy plug and play install. Also ordered the flasher and toggle switch. Very bright and looks good, would absolutely buy again.
Simple easy to use product.
Simple cheap additional product to purchase. Saves you time from having to search for a switch. Works well easy to use and speeds the set up time for your Blaster-X. Spend the few bucks and save your time from buying something off amazon or trying to find it at a local store. It works. Buy it.
Awesome! Great little switch. Small but durable. Easy to hide this little switch so we can change the flash patterns & brightness on the Blaster-X LED tail light. Easy to install. If you purchase the Blaster-X light, this is a must to work it to its potential. Great product! A+ Thank you, Al Topeka Ks
Great little device
Works as described
Do get it!
Extremely easy to install. The hard part is to where to install the switch. Makes your bike even more fun.
Good but fragile. The first switch broke when putting it on.
Hello Scott, please contact me for a replacement. When installing, if the two collar nuts are not placed according to the instructions, it will pull the switch apart. One goes behind the panel, and one in front of the panel. This keeps tightening pressure from pulling the collar out of the switch assembly itself.
Blaster X Control Switch for 2017 Yamaha YZF R1
I have the Blaster X Control Switch installed with the Blaster X Tail Light on my R1. This product is a must have and a life saver in my opinion. Thanks again CUSTOM LED... #custom_led_llc @customled.com
Blaster X Control Switch
The product is awesome easy to work with and I love the strobe mode