Wicked Strobes Programmable LED Strobe
Add items to the shopping cart to view shipping rates and methods.
- High-brightness compact LED strobe module.
- Available Strobe Colors: RED, AMBER, GREEN, BLUE AND WHITE.
- 7 intense user selectable strobe patterns, and one steady on super-bright mode.
- Made in the USA.
- 1-year Warranty & Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Ships same business day.
The Custom LED Wicked Strobe is a stand alone programmable LED Strobe Module capable of super-intense strobe modulations. There are 7 on-board strobe patterns that can be individually selected VIA a single program wire - and an automatic mode that cycles through each!
There is also an ultra bright steady-on mode, producing a very high intensity light. This means that the Wicked Strobe Modules can also be used as super bright auxiliary marker lights, brake lights, or turn signals!
Multiple units can be used and will automatically maintain synchronization with each other!
The super-compact Wicked Strobe Module measures only 2" x 0.86" x 0.5" L x W x D and comes with an 18" long cable assembly (3-wire: power, ground and program). Mounting is simply achieved VIA specialty water and heat resistant Double Sided Adhesive Tape (provided).
STROBE COLORS AVAILABLE: RED, AMBER, GREEN, BLUE AND WHITE
Wicked Strobe Performance Features:
- Super compact size for easy mounting/storage on motorcycle (2" x 0.86" x 0.5" L x W x D)
- Ultra bright light output – maximum possible illumination power
- 7 intense user selectable strobe patterns, and one steady on super-bright mode
- Modules require no other electronics or controllers! Each one is fully autonomous
- Automatic mode cycles through all 7 strobe patterns continuously
- Regulated design insures consistent and maximum performance over wide input voltage range (12 - 35 VDC)
- Rugged plastic enclosure for simple double sided tape mounting
- Weather resistant design
- 18" long plug-in cable assembly provided
- Only 3 wire hookup! Power, ground and communication/program wire
- Modules maintain synchronization with each other simply by connecting program wires together
- Programming is achieved simply by intermittently grounding the program wires of each wicked strobe module.
- <1 sec ground on program wire (white) will cycle each module to the next strobe pattern in manual mode.
- >1 sec ground on program wire (white) will put each module into automatic mode.
Wicked Strobe Installation Instructions:
Installation of the Custom LED Wicked Strobes is detailed in the instructions below:
Click icon to download.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view this file.
If you are having problems viewing the file, please download the free software here.
- Reviews (6)
- Questions (0)
Great service,a awsom product will
Great service,a awsom product will buy again .
Wickedly Bright and easy to install
Great strobes at a very reasonable price. Wish they made a larger array but they're easy to stack.
Wicked bright LEDs
Great product. Would like to see bigger arrays though.
I ordered some wicked strobes and they are very compact and emit super intense l
I ordered some wicked strobes and they are very compact and emit super intense light 7 different modulation patterns and a momentary ground in line toggle switch changes the strobes to what you like! I also needed a special set of super bright leds that would operate with variable brightness and pulse fast or slow and even bright to dim and be controlled by a small reliable multifunction device. Custom LED designed an outstanding setup using their super bight led modules and it looks awesome. You can't buy off the shelf what I needed but Custom LED provided just what I needed and it works great. Hey jon I was wondering if you could offer either a slide on front cover to protect the wicked strobes or a flip cover that would work too!
I purchased a wicked strobe for my 08 nytro mtx and wired it to my brake light a
I purchased a wicked strobe for my 08 nytro mtx and wired it to my brake light and placed the light just below my seat- facing so snowmobiles behind me can see when I apply my brake. Everyone who i've ridden with so far thinks that it's a really great idea and they like the fact that they can now see ( in the dark) when I apply the brake, going into corners, etc. The strobe gives off more than enough light, where the stock snowmobiles are not seen very well due to the wash from the flying snow. I'm going to buy another one and place it on my wife's sled next. It's a great product and i'd like to see more of these on other sleds in the future.