Yamaha OEM Turn Signal Y-Splitter Connectors, 3-Wire (pair)
In Stock! Orders received before Noon ET ship same business day. Add items to the shopping cart to view shipping rates and methods.
This item is recommended for use with the Yamaha OEM Turn Signal Y-Splitter Connectors, 3-Wire (pair).
Yamaha OEM Turn Signal Connectors, 3-Wire (pair)
- Allows for 2 turn signal lamps to be connected to each turn signal circuit.
- Increase turn signal visibility with two sets of lamps, such as: Integrated turn signals and auxiliary or OEM turn signals.
- Typically used for front and rear turn signal connectors on some Yamaha motorcycles.
- Fits multiple years/models - confirm individually.
- Comes with 6" long 22AWG wires between connectors.
- Protective sheathing prevents chafing.
- Sold as pairs (two per order).
- 1-Year Warranty & Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Ships same business day.
Custom LED is pleased to offer these direct fitment OEM turn signal Y-Splitter connectors. Don't hack up your harness! Simply use these exact fit OEM blinker connectors.
These connectors are used to connect 2 blinker lamps with OEM connectors to the motorcycle harness, without having to make any wiring modifications to the motorcycle harness. Simply plug our Y-Splitter into the motorcycle harness, and you instantly now have 2 blinker lamp connectors to connect OEM or aftermarket blinker lamps as a true plug-and-play installation.
Cutting your motorcycle's harness can lead to electrical problems and headaches. This approach maintains a plug-in connection between blinker lamps, making it easy to service and maintain the lamps without having to make connections over and over again.
These products are recommended accessories specifically for the Yamaha OEM Turn Signal Y-Splitter Connectors, 3-Wire (pair). Click on them to learn more.