Order Shipping Methods
At the present time, we offer a combination of UPS, DHL and USPS for Domestic and International shipments. Here is a brief description of each shipping service we offer.
|Domestic (United States of America)||Tracking||Transit Time||Cost||Included Insurance|
|USPS First Class Package (<16oz.)||Yes||3-7 Days||Low||NO|
|USPS Priority Mail||Yes||2-3 Days||Medium||$50|
|USPS Priority Mail Express||Yes||1-3 Days*||High||$100|
|UPS Ground||Yes||1-7 Days||Low||$100|
|UPS 2nd Day||Yes||2 Days||Medium||$100|
|UPS Next Day||Yes||1 Day||High||$100|
- PO Box addresses are not deliverable by UPS.
- Transit Times vary based on daily operations at USPS and are NOT guaranteed by USPS - except for the Priority Mail Express service.
- *USPS offers a guaranteed delivery date for Priority Mail Express service. This date is determined by USPS after they receive the package. You will find this guaranteed delivery date on the USPS tracking page for the package. If USPS does not deliver by this date, you are eligible for a service failure refund from USPS.
|International||Tracking||Transit Time||Cost||Included Insurance|
|USPS First Class Package International||Some Countries||1-8 Weeks||Low||NO|
|USPS Priority Mail International||Yes||6-10 Days||Medium||$200|
|USPS Priority Mail Express International||Yes||3-5 Days||High||$200|
|DHL Global Express||Yes||1-4 Days||High||NO|
- PO Box addresses are NOT deliverable by DHL.
- For First Class Package International, please take note of the extended transit times, and that delivery confirmation (not live-tracking) is only available for select few countries. If you choose this method, do not expect to be able to track the package, and be prepared for extended transit times.
- Transit Times are estimates of business days in transit, and are only guaranteed by the DHL Global Express service to some countries.
- Insurance coverage amount is based on listed customs value, and limited to a maximum amount if shown (ie <$200).