2017-2023 Honda CBR1000RR Blaster-X Integrated LED Tail Light
In Stock! Click Add to Cart to view available shipping methods and rates.
This item is recommended for use with the 2017-2023 Honda CBR1000RR Blaster-X Integrated LED Tail Light.
Blaster-X Control Switch
- Fits 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022 & 2023 Honda CBR1000RR (does NOT fit CBR1000RR-R FIREBLADE SP).
- FULL Compatibility for running, brake AND turn signal circuits (normal blink rate, no lamp failure warnings).
- New compatible with ignition-off hazard function and aftermarket alarm illumination.
- Complete Plug and Play Ultra-Bright Integrated LED tail light with High Quality clear or smoked lens - OEM fitment.
- Features our Microprocessor based Blaster-X Technology with Brake Alert, Turn Alert, and Strobe Mode.
- New 2nd Generation Programming Interface allows users to easily customize programmable features.
- New Sure-Blink Technology.
- Plug and play connectivity with OEM connectors.
- Made in the USA.
2-year Warranty & Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Ships same business day.
The Custom LED Blaster-X Integrated LED Tail Lights are the finest tail lights on the market, and the 2017-2023 Honda CBR1000RR is just one of many motorcycle models that we produce tail lights for.
Since our founding in 2003, Custom LED has designed and manufactured our top quality motorcycle tail light products in our own facility, right here in the USA. The Blaster-X Tail Lights are the result of a steadfast commitment to produce the best and brightest integrated tail lights available. We put our pride and craftsmanship into every single product that we produce. Quite simply, this is the best and brightest production motorcycle tail light that money can buy.
Each Blaster-X Integrated LED Tail Light features powerful and effective safety features built right into the tail light. These features include: Blaster-X Technology with Brake Alert, Turn Alert, and Strobe Mode. Click to find out more about these features.
If you are new to the Custom LED brand, perhaps you would like to read about what makes Custom LED's Tail Lights the best available. Also, you may want to read about our founding principles that focus on quality and safety, in each motorcycle tail light that we design, manufacture and assemble. For instance, we do not produce dangerously dark Smoked Tail Lights, or Sequential Tail Lights because they go against the principles that this company is founded on.
- Plug-and-Play installation with OEM connectors (tail light AND turn signals)
- OEM Fit with high quality clear or smoked lens (want smoked lens?)
- FULL Compatibility for running, brake AND turn signal circuits (normal blink rate, no bulb-out warnings)
- New compatible with ignition-off hazard function and aftermarket alarm illumination
- 32 Ultra Bright Red LEDs for running and brake lights
- 32 Ultra Bright Yellow LEDs for turn signals
- Stealth black boards for inconspicuous appearance
- Custom LED ColorChange Technology on-board
- Custom LED Blaster-X PWM Technology on-board
- Custom LED Strobe Mode
- Custom LED Brake Alert
- Custom LED Turn Alert
- Custom LED Sure-Blink Technology
- 2nd Generation Programming Interface allows users to easily customize programmable features
- Built-in Load Equalizers
- Robust regulated design for consistent and reliable performance
- 4 MHz microprocessor controlled operation
- 24/7 customer support
2-year Warranty & Satisfaction Guarantee
- MADE IN THE USA
- NOT DOT approved
We have a large collection of all Custom LED product videos on the Custom LED YouTube Channel.
The videos in this playlist below are a collection of user-submitted and original videos related to this model motorcycle.
The Custom LED 2017-2023 Honda CBR1000RR Blaster-X Integrated LED Tail Light was designed to function as a direct replacement for the OEM tail light. The unit will install with exactly the same fit and electrical connectors as the OEM unit. No cutting, splicing, or bodywork modifications are required, what so ever.
Our Blaster-X tail light is fully compatible with this motorcycle, which means no bulb-out warnings, diagnostic errors, or fast blink rates. There are no external load equalizers or flasher relays necessary for proper operation with our Blaster-X tail light.
Additional hardware may be necessary if you wish to remove the OEM fender assembly and/or modify the bodywork on your motorcycle. The fender assembly typically supports the license plate, and OEM blinker lamps. On some models, removal of this fender assembly leaves gaps or unfinished sections of the bodywork under the tail section. Keep in mind, our product is a direct replacement for the OEM tail light, and does not require any additional modifications.
Installation of this product requires that you remove the OEM tail light from the motorcycle, and install this unit in its place. Please consult a qualified technician or your repair manual for the proper procedure to remove the OEM tail light.
Once the OEM tail light is removed from the motorcycle, installation of the Custom LED 2017-2023 Honda CBR1000RR Blaster-X Integrated LED Tail Light is detailed in the instructions below.
Click icon to download.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view this file.
If you are having problems viewing the file, please download the free software here.
2nd Generation Programming Interface Supplemental Brake Alert Programming Guide.
These products are recommended accessories specifically for the 2017-2023 Honda CBR1000RR Blaster-X Integrated LED Tail Light. Click on them to learn more.