2004-2008 Yamaha Road Star Integrated LED Tail Light Retrofit Kit
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
- Fits '05-'07 Road Star Midnight Silverado.
- Fits '04-'07 Road Star Midnight.
- Fits '04-'08 Road Star Silverado & Silverado S.
- Fits '04-'08 Road Star & Road Star S.
- Installs into OEM tail light housing (assembly required).
- All electrical connectors and detailed instructions provided.
- Recommended accessories: ELFR-1 QD Flasher Relay & OEM Blinker Connectors.
- Made in the USA.
- 1-Year Warranty & Satisfaction Guarantee.
- DISCONTINUED - Legacy Information Shown.
The Custom LED Blaster-X Integrated LED Tail Lights are the finest tail lights on the market, and the 2004-2008 Yamaha Road Star (Midnight, Silverado, Road Star) is just one of many motorcycle models that we produce tail lights for.
This is a Retrofit Kit, which is a circuit board which must be installed into the OEM tail light according to the instructions that come with the unit, and can be downloaded in the installation section of this page. We do not make a complete tail light with lens for the 2004-2008 Yamaha Road Star.
All of our Blaster-X Integrated LED Tail Lights are hand-made here in the USA by the company owner - and motorcycle enthusiast - who puts his pride and craftsmanship into every single product that we produce. Quite simply, this is the best and brightest production tail light that money can buy.
Each Blaster-X Integrated LED Tail Light features powerful and effective safety features built right into the tail light. These features include: Blaster-X, Brake Alert, Turn Alert, and Strobe Mode. Click to find out more about these features.
If you are new to the Custom LED brand, perhaps you would like to read about what makes Custom LED's Tail Lights the best available. Also, you may want to read about our founding principles that focus on quality and safety, in each motorcycle tail light that we design, manufacture and assemble. For instance, we do not produce Smoked Tail Lights, or Sequential Tail Lights because they go against the principles that this company is founded on.
- 32 Ultra Bright Red LEDs for running and brake lights.
- 32 Ultra Bright Yellow LEDs for turn signals.
- Stealth black boards for inconspicuous appearance.
- Custom LED ColorChange Technology on-board.
- Custom LED Blaster-X PWM technology on-board.
- Custom LED Strobe Mode!
- Custom LED Brake Alert!
- Custom LED Programming Interface!
- Custom LED Sure-Blink Technology!
- Robust regulated design for consistent and reliable performance.
- 4 MHz microprocessor controlled operation.
- Detailed step by step instructions with illustrations for a simple install.
- Smart color matched wires matches motorcycle wires for easy wiring.
- Only 3 wires to hook up outside of tail light housing.
- All electrical connectors and hardware provided with kit.
- 1-year Warranty & Satisfaction Guarantee
- MADE IN THE USA!
- NOT DOT approved.
We do not have any videos specifically for the 2004-2008 Yamaha Road Star Integrated LED Tail Light Retrofit Kit, but be sure to checkout Custom LED on YouTube for product videos.
The Custom LED 2004-2008 Yamaha Road Star Integrated LED Tail Light retrofit kit must be installed into the OEM tail light.
There may be additional accessories required to correct blinker problems on your motorcycle if you remove your OEM turn signals. These accessories can not be built into the tail light, and are generally optional and specific to different customers needs, so they are sold separately. Please see the recommended accessories above, and read about the general issues and solutions in our Frequent Questions Page. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Installation of this product requires that you remove the OEM tail light from the motorcycle for the retrofit kit installation. Please consult a qualified technician or your repair manual for the proper procedure to remove the OEM tail light.
Once the OEM tail light is removed from the motorcycle, installation of the Custom LED 2004-2008 Yamaha Road Star Integrated LED Tail Light Retrofit Kit is detailed in the instructions below.
Click icon to download.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view this file.
If you are having problems viewing the file, please download the free software here.